miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Act. Int. I



I’m interested in Psychology because I like listening to the people problems. I like helping them and find solutions to their problems.
A Psychologist who knows and listen the people problems, and helping too.
There are different Universities where I can study such as UAEM, UNAM and IPN but I would like to study in UAEM in Toluca City because I think it is the best options for me.
I need to study hard.



Psychology
UNIVERSITY
WHERE IS IT?
HOW LONG DOES THE DAGREE TAKE
ADVENTAGES
DESVENTAGES
FIDDWORK
University Millennium
México City
3 years
We have a house in México.
I like the school.
It is difficult.
It is in México City.




Hospitals
Schools
Clinics
Companies
Tec.
Millennium
Toluca City
8 terms
It is far away.
I like it.
It’s a very good school.
It is expensive.
I don’t like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario